Join Ruby Mountain Heli-Ski on a mechanized backcountry assist tour. Spend 3 days and 2 nights ski touring in the remote Ruby Mountains with one of our world-class ski guides.
Now taking bookings for the 2022 season.
$4,000.00 divided by number of skiers, up to 4. Please read about the surcharges implemented for the 2022 season below.
Additional heli bumps may be available at the option of RMH at $800.00 per lift, also divided by the number of people on the aircraft.
The trip includes:
- Lodging at the Yurt (elevation 9,700k)
- Transportation into the yurt by snowcat
- Transportation back to Ruby 360 Lodge by helicopter or snowcat
- Guided skiing with a RMH guide for the duration of the trip
- Guests must bring their own food, skis/poles or split board with touring bindings and skins. Guests must also provide their own avalanche safety gear (airbag pack, beacon, shovel, probe). Avalanche packs are available for a $50.00 rental fee if needed. Guests must also bring their own sleeping bags and pillows.
RMH requests ½ of the total price due at the time of booking, this amount is non-refundable. The balance is due 60 days prior to your tour date.
**2022 SURCHARGES – RMH is adding a $166.00 COVID-19 surcharge per person for the 2022 season. The surcharge covers the costs associated with updated procedures and on-site testing with regard to the Coronavirus pandemic. RMH also is adding a $83.00 per person surcharge due to increases in fuel costs, transportation, utilities and other inflation. These surcharges will be added to guests’ balance due 60 days prior to arrival. *subject to change.