Join Ruby Mountain Heli-Ski on a mechanized backcountry assist tour. Spend 3 days and 2 nights ski touring in the remote Ruby Mountains with one of our world-class ski guides.
From mid-January until April 1st. $4,000.00 divided by number of skiers, up to 4. Additional heli bumps may be available at the option of RMH at $800.00 per lift, also divided by the number of people on the aircraft.
The trip includes:
- Lodging at the Yurt (elevation 9,700k)
- Transportation into the yurt by snowcat
- Transportation back to Ruby 360 Lodge by helicopter or snowcat
- Guided skiing with a RMH guide for the duration of the trip
- Guests must bring their own food, skis/poles or split board with touring bindings and skins. Guests must also provide their own avalanche safety gear (airbag pack, beacon, shovel, probe). Guests must also bring their own sleeping bags and pillows.
RMH requests ½ of the total price due prior to your arrival, this amount is non-refundable. The balance is due upon your arrival to Ruby 360 Lodge.
**RMH is adding a $166.00 COVID-19 surcharge per person for the 2021 season. This charge will be added to your balance due upon your arrival to Ruby 360 Lodge. The surcharge covers the costs associated with updated procedures and on-site testing with regard to the Coronavirus pandemic.